LeslieWrites provides strategic, senior-level counsel to corporate clients, start-ups and non-profit organizations. Value-driven, exceptional work that make clients shine include:
- Creative Direction
- Strategy — Digital, Social, Brand, Experiential
- Business Communications — Marketing & Communications Plans, Marketing Presentations, Advertising Copy, Executive Bios, Press Materials, Newsletter Content, Speeches, Bylined Articles/Opinion Pieces, Award Show Scripts
- Content Creation
- Brand Partnerships
- Media Relations
- Crisis Management
- Website Project Management
- Video Production
LeslieWrites - Client Work
Evók Life By Design
LeslieWrites develops and executes strategic marketing & Communications STRATEGY TO:
- Elevate the brand nationally and internationally, solidifying Evók as the leading woman-owned company that designs products for transformation while engineering the abstract concepts of science, spirituality and reality into the most potent and practical tools to help target audiences literally and figuratively evók life by design
- Position Evók managing partners as thought leaders in design thinking, productivity practices, transformational coaching and leadership technologies
- Align Evók marketing, communications, social media, digital and e-commerce strategies to define the company’s value proposition, drive sales and establish new relationships and partnerships
- Build brand recognition, maintain brand integrity, create and sustain brand awareness and drive traffic to evoklife.com
Bardo + Allied Forces
LESLIEWRITES MANAGES MARKETING & PR FOR MUSICIAN/PRODUCER, BARDO:
Media Kit Developmnt
Manage Website Design
Manage Twitter Account
Toyota and Revolt Create a Convergence of New Technology, Art and Music During SXSW
LeslieWrites was hired to manage public relations for Toyota/Burrell Communications for this contemporary art installation at SXSW in Austin, Texas.
Sample Media Coverage:
Comcast Scandal Viewing Event
Burrell Communications hired LeslieWrites, along with superstar event planner Dana Anderson, to produce a high-profile Comcast Scandal Viewing event to generate awareness for XFINITYCelebrateBlackTV.com among social media influencers and their followers at the 5th annual Blogalicious conference in Atlanta. The event provided an integrated, 360° experience that engaged more than 350 multicultural bloggers for an evening of Scandal-themed fun, fashion and entertainment, creating an immediate connection with the brand.
Playing on the ABC Scandal premiere episode’s theme, “It’s Handled,” the venue was transformed into a dramatic, stylish theater-style venue providing bloggers an experience that strengthened brand affinity and gave them an experience they won’t soon forget. Signage and branded Scandal quotes were strategically placed in the ballroom to reinforce key messages and provide a halo effect for the brand.
Leveraging the influential blogger community along with the #CBTVScandal hashtag proved to be a potent force for making CelebrateBlackTV.com part of the premiere night’s Scandal conversation. For the premiere evening, #CBTVScandal:
- Garnered 4.7K Tweets
- Reached an audience of 1.4M
- Achieved an exposure of 17M
- Though the broader communications strategy focused on the power of social media among this influential group of bloggers, the Comcast Scandal Viewing Party received coverage from national and local media outlets.